We want to hear your views about our prosecution policy. You can help us to be better informed, fairer and more representative by participating in our consultations.
Public consultation on Crown Prosecution Service Equality and Diversity Objectives 2015-2018
The Crown Prosecution Service is consulting on proposals for our Equality and Diversity Objectives 2015-18. The Equality and Diversity Objectives set out how we will tackle discrimination and promote fairness and equality ensuring compliance with our legal obligations as defined in the Equality Act 2010.
We are now asking for your views and will publish our final objectives following this consultation.
In deciding what proposals should go forward into the Equality and Diversity Objectives we will:
- consider the results of community and staff involvement and consultation;
- carry forward commitments from the CPS Equality and Diversity Objectives 2012–2015;
- take into account the CPS business priorities and any other government-wide priorities;
The main questions we would like your views on are set out below:
- Are the Equality and Diversity Objectives the right ones, are they clear and do they reflect what a fair prosecution service requires?
- Are the actions to achieve those objectives the right ones?
We want to know what you think.
This consultation is open until Friday 10 July 2015.
- Find out more about the consultation on Crown Prosecution Service Equality and Diversity Objectives 2015-2018 - on this site
- Download the proposals on Crown Prosecution Service Equality and Diversity Objectives 2015-2018 (Adobe PDF document - 539kb)
- Download the consultation response document (Microsoft Word document - 41kb)
How to respond to consultations
- Visit the consultation page
- Read the consultation documents
- You can respond to the consultation in writing or by email
- There may be a consultation response sheet to download and complete
- Send your response to the email address or post address listed on the consultation page
- Make sure you submit your response by the closing date